E-commerce Frontend Developer (f/m)
His ability to provide best-in-class integrated ecommerce services provide a strong value proposition for his clients. He uses state of the art tools and processes to deliver to cutting edge implementations and services.
You will be working in one of the multi-national e-commerce teams helping deliver hybris, Oracle Commerce or other next-generation e-commerce platform projects.
Within those projects you will:
- partners with users, clients, product managers, and software developers to define requirements, user workflows and UI mockups
- Interfaces with senior company leadership and a talented team of software engineers that work on advanced Big Data analytics and next generation data services
- Contributes to both customer projects and internal product advancement initiatives
- Improves and customizes user interface and design elements for enterprise scale products
- Designs and integrates graphics and web user interfaces
- Builds wireframes and mockups
- Converts designs and workflows into an experience the user adopts
- Works with technologies such as D3, ExtJS, and Balsamiq
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Keep up with current conventions in the web development community.
- Research the latest technologies, identifying what is strength and what is fad.
- Full time Bachelor's /Master's degree (Science or Engineering preferred)
- 3-5 years of experience in UI development and integration for web and mobile applications
- Knowledge of agile practices
- Business Knowledge: E-commerce domain
- Applied experience of UI development principles
- Have good exposure on frameworks and APIs such as jQuery, Handlebar, AngularJS, LESS and Bootstrap
- Knowledge in JSP and frontend-backend integration will be an added advantage
- Ensure cross-browser and cross-device compatibility
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Exposure on eCommerce platforms is preferred and experience in agile methodology will be an added advantage
You are able to:
- Prepare reports or correspondence concerning project specifications, activities, or status
- Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan installation of a new system or modification of an existing system
- Deliver against specific timescales
- Work in a collaborative team environment
- multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision