Marketing Manager - IT Services (m/f)
His ability to provide best-in-class integrated ecommerce services provide a strong value proposition for his clients. He uses state of the art tools and processes to deliver to cutting edge implementations and services.
Join our customer to help build the brand in the marketplace, drive sales and support recruitment. The role is wide ranging and will include: copywriting and content creation, media relations, digital marketing, recruitment marketing and events management. You will represent our customer as the marketing lead working with international stakeholders to establish an overall marketing strategy and execute key initiatives.
What awaits you
- Work with international stakeholders to help to shape strategy and drive execution of marketing initiatives including but not limited to: Messaging, competitive positioning, thought leadership, credentials, events and internal communications
- Contribute to our customers digital channels – providing engaging and informative content, e.g. blogs, social media, case studies, success stories
- Shape and manage events like trade fairs, customer events or round tables.
- Spot opportunities to raise awareness of our customers brand to his desired audiences
- MBA university degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or related field
- Previous work experience in the above described field of marketing and communications from within or for a Professional Services IT company
- Excellent writing skills with a strong attention to detail and hands-on mentality
- Resourceful problem-solver with ability to excel in an ambiguous environment
- Able to prioritise and work on multiple projects, good time management and organized approach
- Fluent in German and English